So you know how in PNR we always have an alpha male who is the biggest, and the strongest? Well, in my little pack, I have 2 cats and 2 dogs (we recently lost our horse). Our latest addition is a puppy named Conan. Conan just turned 1 and he’s very alpha. He’s been bossing around our female Lily, he thinks he’s the boss of all the dog toys, and he chases everything that moves. And yet, I’ve noticed that our little 8 lb cat seems to rule this pack.
Kellie is a teeny little cat but she doesn’t back down from our 110 lb puppy. It makes me laugh every time he tries to push her around. My daughter’s cat Buzz Lightyear is much bigger, but even he gets to high ground when the dogs are around.
One day she sat in front of the dog water. That’s all. Just sat. Both of these huge dogs decided they didn’t want the water enough to go past her.
That’s why I laugh every time I read about a wolf shifter alpha being alpha for reasons only because he’s the biggest and the strongest-I crack up thinking maybe even a werewolf wouldn’t take on Kellie.
What's Your Highland Destiny?
What's Your Highland Destiny?
Paws With A Cause® enhances the independence and quality of life for people with disabilities nationally through custom-trained Assistance Dogs.
PAWS® increases awareness of the rights and roles of Assistance Dog teams through education and advocacy. Founded in 1979, Paws With A Cause is dedicated to helping its clients who are challenged by many disabilities, such as Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Seizure Disorders, and Hearing Disorders to name just some. Each of our dogs are trained to meet the specific needs of our clients. Tasks may include opening and closing doors, picking up objects, pulling a wheelchair, turning lights on and off, and alerting a person to particular sounds like a telephone, doorbell, smoke detector and many others. Our dogs change lives by enhancing the independence of our clients. By just opening a door, a dog opens up the world for a person with a disability and your donations will go to making that happen. PAWS thanks you so much for your donation and allowing us to open more doors.
Paws With A Cause
4646 South Division
Wayland, MI 49348
How to donate:
2. Click on "Make a Donation"
3. Enter a amount you wish to donate. Everibbon will add a small fee to your donation for processing. My fee for donating $5.00 was .49 cents. So keep this in mind when deciding your donation amount. You will receive 1 entry into the giveaway for every $1 you donate.
4. In the box that says "on the behalf of" please put your name. This is the name that will be listed on the everibbon website so put a name you do not mind being visible to everyone. Do not check the box to make a anonymous donation because I will not be able to track your donation to enter you into the giveaways.
5. Next it will ask you for your credit or debit card information.
7. Ta Da! Your all done making your donation. Now you need to contact Danielle to enter the giveaway.
8. Please email Danielle at RomanceBookJunkiesDanielle@Yahoo.com with the name you used to donate your money. For example the name I used to donate on behalf of was Romance Book Junkies. Do not send me your name off your credit or debit card because I will not be able to see this. Along with the name you used please tell me how much you donated and if you live in the US or are International.
9. Your all done. Thank you for donating!
Warning: Do not try to email Danielle the name and donation amount of another person that is not yourself. If Danielle recieves more than one email with the same persons name and donation amount she will have to ask for your copy of the receipt from everibbon to verify that you are the correct winner. Thank you.
We will have 4 winners for the main giveaway.
We have 2 $65 gift certificates to any online book store.
Also we have two huge boxes of books and swag from Romance Book Junkies and Bitten by Paranormal Romance for US residents only.
Good luck to all and thank you for helping make this fundraiser a success.